Innovation Day & 21st European Annual Cocktail Party
The European Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong (EuroCham) invites you to the 21st European Annual Networking Cocktail: Innovation Day & 21st European Annual Cocktail Party to be held on 16 November from 4pm to 7:30pm at KPMG Hysan Place in Causeway Bay.
The topic of this year’s event is Innovation focusing on Hong Kong’s Smart City approach. The event will start with opening remarks by:
- Ms. Isabel Zisselsberger, Partner, KPMG China
- Mr. Robert Agnew, Chairman, European Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong
- Ms. Carmen Cano, Ambassador Head of Office, European Union Office to Hong Kong and Macau
This is followed with innovation talks by EuroCham’s business councils sharing their perspectives on the future of Hong Kong as a Smart City. Representatives from EuroCham’s business councils and their focus points are:
- Mr. Carl-Frederik Zachrisson, Managing Director at Scania Hong Kong & Vice Chairman of the European Automotive Council (EAC)
- Focus on reducing fuel emission, alternative fuels, greener transport technologies, new energy vehicles and more.
- Mr. Tom Uiterwaal,CEO at Reconergy (Hong Kong) Ltd. & Chairman of the Environment and Energy Business Council (EEBC)
- Focus on waste management, energy efficiency in buildings, waste to energy, plastic bottle recycling and more.
- Ms. Alexandra Tracy,Founder and President at Hoi Ping Ventures & member of the Financial Service Business Council (FSBC)
- Focus on green finance (opportunities, requirements, incentives, and learnings from Europe)
- Mr. Per Dahlberg,Managing Partner at SpringPoint & Chairman of the Information, Communication and Technology Business Council (ICTBC)
- Mr. Dahlberg will be interviewing Mr. David Chung, Under Secretary of the Innovation and Technology Bureau (ITB). Hong Kong Government has proclaimed “Innovation and technology” as the key to the future of the city.
Subsequently, we will have the networking cocktail with free flow of drinks and canapés and a lucky draw with business class tickets on Cathay Pacific to any destination in Europe.
The event will end with closing remarks by our chairman, Mr. Robert Agnew around 7:30pm.
Join the annual event and find out how European business councils contribute to Hong Kong Smart City approach with innovative ideas.
Date: 16 Nov (Fri) 2018
Time: 4pm – 7:30pm
Venue: KPMG Hysan Place, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong Island
Members: 450 HKD (Kindly register with relevant European National Chamber)
Non-members: 600 HKD (Kindly register with EuroCham)