The Lithuanian Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong currently serves as an information and knowledge exchange point for Lithuanian investors and businesses interested in Hong Kong and Southern China markets as well as for Hong Kong and overseas companies interested in trading and investing in Lithuania.
An important part of the Chamber’s work is to facilitate international trade and establish contacts between companies in Lithuania, Hong Kong and Southern China. Our founding members have a solid track record in assisting Lithuanian business delegations during their visits to Hong Kong, by setting up meetings with potential partners and providing support in obtaining information from local institutions.
Our aim is to become a main link for businesses interested in trade between Lithuania, Hong Kong and Mainland China, strengthen the cooperation between Hong Kong and Lithuanian governmental bodies, enhance business growth for our members, and provide a cultural platform for Lithuanian community in Hong Kong and Southern China.
The Lithuanian Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong is a not-for profit voluntary organization committed to:
- Promote business relations, trade, tourism and investment opportunities between Lithuania, Hong Kong and Southern China;
- Provide a platform for businesses and trade delegations to exchange experiences and visits;
- Help to organize international trade exhibitions;
- Facilitate meetings, networking, business transactions and promotions with business communities;
- Act as a business resource to provide current information and data on investment opportunities in Lithuania, Hong Kong and Southern China.